We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Sunday brunch in Barcelona?

Which Barcelona hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Perth, Western...
Level Contributor
185 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Best Sunday brunch in Barcelona?

Can anyone tell me where would be a great place for Sunday bunch in Barcelona - preferable with a view and all inclusive fabulous food and open champagne/wine bar. thanks !

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
2,321 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Best Sunday brunch in Barcelona?

It would seem that brunch has become trendy in Barcelona. I keep seeing it mentioned in my foodie Spanish readings. It shouldn't be too long before every restaurant in the Ciutat Vella and Eixample are serving it.

Barcelona, Spain
1 post
Save Reply
12. Re: Best Sunday brunch in Barcelona?

There are a couple of good options like Picnic: http://www.picnic-restaurant.com/

Cornelia & Co: http://www.corneliaandco.com/

And Brunch at Hotel Villa Emilia: hotelvillaemilia.com/blog/brunch-villa-emilia

All three places are also very nicely decorated.

barcelona
Level Contributor
100 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Best Sunday brunch in Barcelona?

Hotel la florida, hotel arts, hotel w etc... all the big expensive hotels do huge sunday brunches, usually in buffet style. Also more affordably and a la carte, a cafe in the Borne called Picnic does an stupendous one with real eggs benedict etc etc , as does Federal cafe near Sant Antoni Market and Cornelia and Co on Valencia Street Unlike what many replies to your question suggest Brunch is increasingly popular with locals.....

Barcelona, Spain
1 post
Save Reply
14. Re: Best Sunday brunch in Barcelona?

Wie have been to Dostrece many times already -big recommendation! There's a playground across the street and Boqueria around the corner,

Carrer Carme, 40 +34 933 01 73

Dostrece Restaurant and Cocktail lounge in Barcelona

dostrece.net

Dostrece, located next to ramblas in Barcelona, is a cool hip restaurant and cocktail bar serving great food...

Barcelona
1 post
Save Reply
15. Re: Best Sunday brunch in Barcelona?

At Bar Celoneta, in Calle Sevilla 70 they started an-all-you-can-eat buffet and the atmosphere is really cozy and relaxing. It's two steps away from the crowded beach of the city. It's run by an Italian and it's a mix of sweet and salty flavors. Excellent selection of sangrias, by the way.

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
2,321 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Best Sunday brunch in Barcelona?

The previous comment as quite obviously spam. It's worth checking out the poster's profile.

I also checked the reviews for the aforementioned bar, and most of them are from posters with only one or two posts, so go at your own risk.

oxford
Level Contributor
370 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Best Sunday brunch in Barcelona?

If you want to eat at Kaiku on Sunday I would book. We love the Milk Bar for a late brekkie, nothing like the OP was after though

18. Re: Best Sunday brunch in Barcelona?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:19 am, June 19, 2014