We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nightclubs

San Juan, Puerto...
Level Contributor
212 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Nightclubs

Hi,

Thinking on going clubing on thursday night.. I've been to big clubs like Kapital in Madrid, Moon in Vegas, and Pacha in Ibiza..

Is there any 'big' or famous club you could recommend for having a great night in Barcelona? We are a group of 6 in our mid 20s staying near palau de la musica.. We really want to relive those nights in madrid , lol..

Thank you

Barcelona
Level Contributor
480 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nightclubs

The biggest club in Barcelona is definitely Razzmatazz on C/ Pamplona 88.

San Juan, Puerto...
Level Contributor
212 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Nightclubs

I just google it... It seems it doesnt open on thursdays..

Any advice on one that might open on thursdays?

Bournemouth, United...
Level Contributor
830 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Nightclubs

It is open, this is whats on www.salarazzmatazz.com/op/conciertos/454

Barcelona
Level Contributor
480 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Nightclubs

Then again it's not really posh if that's what you are looking for. Check Opium, Shoko and City Hall in the Olympic Port.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
14 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Nightclubs

Not to hijack your thread, but I have a related question. We're coming on Sunday and staying until the following Sunday. What nights are the biggest club nights? I am guessing since it's going to be August and everyone is on vacation, nightclubs are fun every night of the week? Or just Thurs/Fri/Sat.?

Barcelona
Level Contributor
480 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Nightclubs

Barcelona is a big city and basically every day of the week there's a good party, you just need to know where. From my university years when I could go out during the week I remember that the best party of the whole week was always on Mondays in Apolo on Av/ Parallel, called "Nasty Mondays". Another classic was Thursday party in Sutton on C/ Tuset.

Generally speaking there's a respectable crowd any day of the week in the clubs in the Olympic Port so you should be okay.

There are a couple of websites where you can put your name on a guestlist, that way usually untill 2:30 you can enter for free:

http://www.shazguestlist.com/

http://www.youbarcelona.com/es/

Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
14 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Nightclubs

Thanks!

Level Contributor
1 post
9 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Nightclubs

Go to opium mar on wednesday axwell is playing. I went and saw martin solveig, perfect setting with the outside terras and right on the beach.

ny
Level Contributor
90 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Nightclubs

Can you suggest a club/ bar with an older scene? I am coming to Barcelona first week of September and we are looking to go out with a late 20s, early 30s crowd. any suggestions are welcome. I am staying at Hotel Ohm so in the vicinity would be great.

Barcelona
Level Contributor
480 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Nightclubs

If you go to Opium, Catwalk you shouldn't feel out of place, there are a lot of teenagers but then again there are a lot of late 20's as well.

The only club I've been to that caters to an older crowd is Luz de Gas on C/ Aribau, it's 30+.