We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Barcelona: cruise terminal to airport

Virginia
2 posts
Save Topic
Barcelona: cruise terminal to airport

Our family (5 of us) is taking a cruise in June from Barcelona. When our ship returns to Barcelona, I want to make sure that we have enough time to get to the airport for our flight back to the U.S. Our ship is scheduled to dock at 7AM and our flight leaves at 11:30AM - does this give us enough time to leave the ship, assemble our luggage, get a taxi and check-in at the airport? Also, any idea of the cost of the taxi? Thanx for you help!

Mentioned in this post
Barcelona
Barcelona
Province of Barcelona, Spain
Barcelona, Spain
Level Contributor
195 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Barcelona: cruise terminal to airport

I was at the cruise terminal two weeks ago, when 9 cruise ships were docked. I think you will have enough time: there are plenty of taxis waiting for all the "cruisers". Bear in mind that if you have a flight to the US with Delta, they have check in counters at the cruise terminal, so you may check your bags there and then head to the airport without carrying your bags.

Barcelona, Spain
Level Contributor
3,554 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Barcelona: cruise terminal to airport

Mind that not all taxis (even 7 seaters) have licence for 5 persons,

if you are to be at the airport 2hrs before the take off (check with your airline) - find one to leave the port by 9am.

minimum fee for the travel is going to be 20 euros, then there are fees 1 eu/every piece of luggage.

A.

barcelona
Level Contributor
72 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Barcelona: cruise terminal to airport

private transfer in minivan is aprox 50€.

taxi up to 4 pax icluded suplement port, airport and baggage aprox. 30€ each taxi

this prices is for this year

next year aprox 5%-7% more

Barcelona, Spain
Destination Expert
for Barcelona, Berlin
Level Contributor
21,413 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Barcelona: cruise terminal to airport

Are the transfers to the aiport not included in the cruise, or offered as an option at least?. My brother's in-laws were on a cruise which finished in Barcelona and there was coach transfer to the airport.

Mentioned in this post
Barcelona
Barcelona
Province of Barcelona, Spain
5. Re: Barcelona: cruise terminal to airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:34 pm, October 12, 2009