We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Review of Autohogar Hotel (Parallel Avenue)

Level Contributor
1 post
5 reviews
Save Topic
Review of Autohogar Hotel (Parallel Avenue)

Autohogar hotel does not have an entry in the hotel reviews, hence I'm giving my opinion about my stay on July 12 - 14, 2005.

I wouldn't give this hotel much praise. While the facade is ok, the rooms are old and very spartan. I don't mind the no-frills but they took it a bit far.

Location is very very good. Parallel metro and tram to Montjuic are 20 meters away and the Rambla and the sea are within walking distance. The other good point, however, was the price... 45 euros, right in the summer season.

Nevertheless, I probably wouldn't return to Autohogar.

Barcelona, Spain
Destination Expert
for Barcelona, Berlin
Level Contributor
20,375 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Review of Autohogar Hotel (Parallel Avenue)

I've been guide to school groups that use the hotel. Rooms are simple but spacious compared with other two-stars , and clean . The breakfast which I have joined my groups for, is excellent, a very good buffet.

Staff are very friendly and helpful particularly noticeable when I was with a group of special needs children (severe cases) when I was most impressed by the treatment they received.

And the price for high summer sounds amazing!

Oxford
Level Contributor
55 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Review of Autohogar Hotel (Parallel Avenue)

You can post a review for this hotel here:

tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g187497-d280861…