We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

A transportation between the airports BCN and GRO

Ashdod
7 posts
A transportation between the airports BCN and GRO

HI

I land at BCN airport on September 23rd and and I need to be at GRO airport by noon (I am taking a Ryanair flight to Madrid)

What is the cheapest and fastest way to do so?

I'd like to know all the options

Thank you

:)

Shrewsbury
Destination Expert
for Barcelona
Level Contributor
14,251 posts
24 reviews
1. Re: A transportation between the airports BCN and GRO

Cheapest and fastest are seldom the same, but if you find that option, let us all know. I'd hire a car. won't be too expensive but will put you in control.

Also, how many travelling? Cheapest for one is not necessarily cheapest for four.

Barcelona, Spain
Level Contributor
3,554 posts
2. Re: A transportation between the airports BCN and GRO

Hi

how much time will you have for the transfer ?

THe fastes is a taxi, but takes more than 1 hr and 150 euros.

Pls see search results:

tripadvisor.com/…11682767

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g187497-i44-k16875…

http://www.tripadvisor.com/SearchForums?q=airports+BCN+and+GRO&s=%20&o=10&ff=43&geo=187496&returnTo=%2FShowForum-g187496-i43-Catalonia.html

if you can change the flightt/s ,

it wd be much easier to go from BCN ap

or take AVE train from Sants station in B.

A :)

Ashdod
7 posts
3. Re: A transportation between the airports BCN and GRO

Ok

THX

How can I find a train from the BCN airport to Girona

and how do I get to the bus in Girona?

Where can I find the schedules?

THX

Barcelona, Spain
Level Contributor
9,242 posts
13 reviews
4. Re: A transportation between the airports BCN and GRO

IThere is no direct trains from BCN to Girona, because the only train line serving BCN (C10) only goes to Barcelona town. There are trains every 30 min

1.20 €

You can take a C10 train to Sants, there a train to Girona (check at www.renfe.es, sorry I can't give more details as I never used these)

13.80 to 18€ depending the kind of train

Once in Girona, the bus station is right next the train station. Bus every hour, 2.5€

Check if all this hassle is worth it (or even if you can make it on time) Maybe you can find a cheap direct flight from BCN to MAD

Ashdod
7 posts
5. Re: A transportation between the airports BCN and GRO

I found a bus from Barcelona going out for estacio nord. Is it close to "Arc de triomf train station"?

THX

Barcelona, Spain
Level Contributor
9,242 posts
13 reviews
6. Re: A transportation between the airports BCN and GRO

Yes, estacio del Nord is just next to Arc de Trionf metro and train station, but the line C10 from the airport does not stop there

maybe it's easier taking the bus to GRO there, but still it will involve two changes: BCN to Sants, Sants to Arc de Trionf, Estacio del Nord to GRO

7. Re: A transportation between the airports BCN and GRO

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:21 am, October 04, 2009