We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Barcelona Tourist Attractions

Which Barcelona hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
ontario, canada
Level Contributor
32 posts
Save Topic
Barcelona Tourist Attractions

We are arriving to Barcelona by Cruise ship. What are the must see attractions in Barcelona? Are these walking distance from the port? Are there admission costs and how much? If we do need to arrange transportation... what should we expect to pay? Thanks so much!

ls
worcester, south...
13 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Barcelona Tourist Attractions

Cruise ships all offer optional day tours, but I have found that lots of time is wasted waiting for the group. I will recommend taking the Bus touristuec. At only 16 euros this is a very good way to see the city. The main departure point is at plaza Catalunya, but the nearist point to the port will be the old port. You can catch a bus or taxi from the port.

ontario, canada
Level Contributor
32 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Barcelona Tourist Attractions

Thanks for the tip. I just find that the cruise tours are WAY over priced. Its usually cheaper to venture out on your own but you need to plan out your day before you go. I will have to check out the bus you are talking about. Thanks.

Ontario,Canada
Level Contributor
448 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Barcelona Tourist Attractions

Hilroy....Thanks for your question.We arrive via cruise ship in early November,at 5 P.M. and then leave the next day to fly home,about noon.

I'm wondering what we can do that evening that would be fun.

I've done the Flaminco show.

There will be 10 of us.

Does this tour bus run in the evening...that sounds good ???

Any suggestions??????

CRUISELADY