We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

H10 Raco del Pi Hotel: Has anyone stayed at this hotel?

Irvington, NY
Level Contributor
49 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
H10 Raco del Pi Hotel: Has anyone stayed at this hotel?

I plan to visit Barcelona Oct 15 thru 18 and this hotel "reads" quite nicely; it is at the Cathedral area and the Old Town/Gothic district and seems to be in walking distance to good shopping, eateries, various sites as well as the Ramblas. The Hotel Colon and the Hotel Suiso also sound good...............Just need some advice as to the best location, etc. The Oct rates don't appear too outlandish.......please help. (I assume that in Barcelona hotels do not offer breakfast with their room rates.......am I correct?).

Many thanks.

Mentioned in this post
Barcelona
Barcelona
Province of Barcelona, Spain
Upminster, United...
Level Contributor
11,284 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: H10 Raco del Pi Hotel: Has anyone stayed at this hotel?

Breakfast

Some do, some don't. I found one hotel in BCN which does an all day buffet included in the price. It was one of a pair, but I can't remember the name. It was north of centre. May have a look when I get home.

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
4,434 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: H10 Raco del Pi Hotel: Has anyone stayed at this hotel?

H10 are a really good chain of Hotels throughout Spain / Canaries.

Inlaws stayed there last March and thought it was good.

Excellent location just off Las Ramblas, glass of Cava on check-in, pastries and coffee available complimentary all afternoon, quite basic rooms with 'French balconies'.

Mentioned in this post
Spain
Spain
Europe
Las Ramblas
Las Ramblas
30,491 Reviews
Barcelona, Spain
3. Re: H10 Raco del Pi Hotel: Has anyone stayed at this hotel?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:18 am, September 06, 2009