We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Pulitzer from Airport

Berkshire
Level Contributor
6 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel Pulitzer from Airport

Hi Guys - I am off to Barcelona on Tuesday morning (and am very excited)! I know this sort of question is asked all the time but I am staying at Hotel Pulitzer and was wondering whether it is easier to take the bus or the train from the airport and how to do this?

If you get the bus or the train is it easy to work out what stop is next and where to get out?

On my return journey I will be travelling at about 10pm at night. Will the service for the bus and train still be working then and is it safe that time of night and also reliable?

Many thanks!

Berkshire
Level Contributor
6 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel Pulitzer from Airport

anyone? Thanks!

Portugal
Level Contributor
154 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel Pulitzer from Airport

Hi

You can catch the aerobus, just when you get off the airport. It's 3,75 € for a single and 6,45€ the round trip. Tickets are purchased on the bus. Then get off at Pl Universitat or Pl Catalunia, but Universitat is closer. Pullitzer is in Carrer Bergara, 8 (Bergara Street), and it's walking distance.

On return journey you can do it the same way.

You can have a look at the aerobus web site.

Hope this helps.

3. Re: Hotel Pulitzer from Airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 pm, September 05, 2009