We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

5 cats restaurant?

Which Barcelona hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Scottish Borders
2 posts
Save Topic
5 cats restaurant?

Has anybody visited the 5 Cats restaurant? Was it any good?

Naples, Florida
Level Contributor
25 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: 5 cats restaurant?

It's actually 4 cats...search for "els quatre gats". lots of posts. I'm going in October and my mom and her friend insist my wife and I go.

Scottish Borders
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: 5 cats restaurant?

Oops!! Thanks for that.

Barcelona, Spain
Level Contributor
28 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: 5 cats restaurant?

My suggestion would be to go for a coffee and have a look around, but perhaps skip having a meal there. The place itself is quite interesting -- among other things, that's where Picasso had his first exposition.

I've eaten there twice, albeit about two years ago. The food is alright and the lunch menu is not exorbitant, but it's almost always crowded and the wait staff can be rather surly....

4. Re: 5 cats restaurant?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 pm, September 05, 2009