We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

getting from cruise ship to basilica of strada family

norfolk
Level Contributor
76 posts
34 reviews
getting from cruise ship to basilica of strada family

Hi,

Can anyone tell me how hard /easy it is to go from the cruise ship and visit the basilica of the strada family and the best way to get there my husband is disabled and l wondered how far it is also casa baltlo the same question ?

thanks

4 replies to this topic
Mtwapa, Kenya
Destination Expert
for Barcelona, Newcastle upon Tyne, Bamburi, Mtwapa
Level Contributor
16,677 posts
55 reviews
1. Re: getting from cruise ship to basilica of strada family

You had me baffled, wondering why I'd never heard of the 'basilica of strada family' but I presume you mean La Sagrada Familia (the Basilica of The Holy Family).

If your husband is disabled I would think a taxi would be probably best, but hopefully one of the local public transit experts will be along to outline any other options.

With Casa Battlo a taxi would be cheap but there's an easy public transport option as well. If you get the Port Shuttle (Blue Bus) to Columbus's Column at the bottom of La Rambla you are only 100 to 200 yards from Drassanes Metro station, you can get the Line 3 (Green) metro 3 stops to Passeig de Gracia, again a local transport expert could tell you which exit would be best for Casa Battlo

Edited: 9:38 am, August 19, 2018
Barcelona, Spain
Level Contributor
4,293 posts
2 reviews
2. Re: getting from cruise ship to basilica of strada family

Take a taxi and don't worry. Pretty easy.

Malaga, Spain
Level Contributor
71,906 posts
3,813 reviews
3. Re: getting from cruise ship to basilica of strada family

You have to prebook the Sagrada Familia Basilica.

norfolk
Level Contributor
76 posts
34 reviews
4. Re: getting from cruise ship to basilica of strada family

Thankyou l knew you had to pre book which was why l wanted to know how you got to it to know what time slot to book.

Reply to: getting from cruise ship to basilica of strada family
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted