We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Barcelona Cruise Port to Airport - Best travel choice?

Which Barcelona hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
florida
1 post
Save Topic
Barcelona Cruise Port to Airport - Best travel choice?

My wife and I will be returning from a cruise Saurday the 26th and our ship gets in at 5:00 am, my concern is that our flight departs at 9:45 am, for madrid, then miami. What is the best way to get to the airport? Bus? Taxi?

Barcelona, Spain
Destination Expert
for Barcelona, Berlin
Level Contributor
19,309 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Barcelona Cruise Port to Airport - Best travel choice?

Taxi.

Escondido...
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Barcelona Cruise Port to Airport - Best travel choice?

We also will be arriving in the Barcelona port at 5 am on Dec. 1, 07. We have a 11:35 flight. Did you have a difficult time finding a taxi when you got off of the cruise ship? What would you suggest about transportation?

Escondido...
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Barcelona Cruise Port to Airport - Best travel choice?

My friend and I will also be arriving in the Barcelona Cruise Port on December 1 from a RCL cruise. Although the ship is supposed to dock at 5:00am, we have a flight that departs at 11:30am to london. did you have a difficult time getting transportation to the airport? Did you take a taxi? Were there many taxis available? How long did it take you to disembark from your ship.

Janetbals

Scotland, UK
Level Contributor
80 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Barcelona Cruise Port to Airport - Best travel choice?

Definately taxi. There's really no other option at that time of the morning. Check out this link for confirmation:

barcelona-tourist-guide.com/transport/barcel…

5. Re: Barcelona Cruise Port to Airport - Best travel choice?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 pm, September 07, 2009