We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best transportation ticket for barcelona

Beirut
Level Contributor
19 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Best transportation ticket for barcelona

Hello me and my friend are travelling to barcelona on the first of sep, need your assistance in choosing the best transportation card, we are staying there for seven nights, should we get t-10, t79/30 or hola -bcn card? Lots of signt seing to do, appreciate your recommendations.

London, United...
Level Contributor
7,375 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best transportation ticket for barcelona

T10 cards are the best option.

Anthony

Save Reply
2. Re: Best transportation ticket for barcelona

Visiting Barcelona this month, I've bought Hola BCN card and found that it doesn't valid for some buses, for example, all "L" routes (L94, L95, etc) -they are operated by Mohn, not TMB, and night buses (N0-N17, goes from 11 pm). T10 cards are valid on all buses in the 1st zone, including Night Buses. Hola BCN and T-dia are valid on metro line to the airport terminal 1&2, T10 isn't, but you can reach the airport by train or buses 46, N16, they are covered by T10. Note, that in Terminal1 you can't buy T-10 in metro ticket machines, only in tobacco shop near a bus stop.

new jersey
Level Contributor
462 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best transportation ticket for barcelona

T10 and for the airport use the bus to the center. I believe is about 5 euros.

I'm going in September as well

Edited: 4:18 pm, July 24, 2017
new jersey
Level Contributor
462 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best transportation ticket for barcelona

T10 and for the airport to and from the city center, Plaza Catalunya stop. Its about 5 euros from Terminals 1 and 2.

I'm going on September😊

Edited: 4:17 pm, July 24, 2017
5. Re: Best transportation ticket for barcelona

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, July 26, 2018