We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Real Zaragoza v Barcelona at La Romareda - how far?

Which Barcelona hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Michigan
10 posts
Save Topic
Real Zaragoza v Barcelona at La Romareda - how far?

I wanted to to attend a FC Barcelona match but the only one available while im there is the away game Real Zaragoza v Barcelona at La Romareda stadium (Feb 28). Does anyone know how far this stadium is from barcelona? What is the best way to get there/ how much would it be?

Also, I know I can purchase FC Barecelona tix from their website, but how can get their away game tix?

I really want to see a match so any help would be useful!

Barcelona
6 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Real Zaragoza v Barcelona at La Romareda - how far?

Hello, polo485.

La Romareda stadium is in Zaragoza, 300 km far away from

Barcelona. I recommend to you go there by coach.

It takes about 3.5 hours. 20 euros aprox.

www.realzaragoza.com/r2z/paginas/entradas.php

There are address where you can buy the tickets.

C/. Eduardo Ibarra 6.

50009 Zaragoza

Tel: 976 567 777

Fax: 976 568 863

FC Barcelona tickets:

www.barcelona-football-club-tickets.com

Copenhagen
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Real Zaragoza v Barcelona at La Romareda - how far?

It is very easy to reach Zaragoza from BArcelona. Just need to take the train called altaria from Barcelona Sants station until Zaragoza city. It takes 2.5 hours and cost 50 Euros.

Zaragoza is a very beautiful city of Spain. There you can visit the amazing Basilica del Pilar, the roman harbor in the Ebro River, the Old twon... Also you can eat very well there.

You can buy the tickets for Real Zaragoza writing to the email I use:

edu@barcelona-football-club-tickets.com

Regards

3. Re: Real Zaragoza v Barcelona at La Romareda - how far?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:22 am, August 24, 2009