We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hiking Puigmal

New York City
Level Contributor
5 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Hiking Puigmal

I will be in Spain for a short vacation the last week in May and I want to try hiking to the top of Puigmal. Does anyone know what kind of weather I should be expecting? Everything I've read says the weather can change very quickly so be prepared, but I'm looking for more a more basic forecast based on that time of the year.

I know the "walking season" (What does that mean, anyway? My "walking season" is whenever the Wally Weekenders *aren't* going to be out in full force.) doesn't start until late June, but what are we talking about on the mountain? Is there likely to be snow on the ground? Lots of it or just a little? Is that a particularly rainy time or part of Spain(/France)? What ballpark will the temperatures be in? Anything else you think I should know about that area?

Thanks!

- Matt

Sant Jeroni
Mountains, Lookouts
Montana de Montserrat
Geologic Formations, Mountains, National Parks, Nature & Wildlife Areas
1. Re: Hiking Puigmal

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:15 am, October 19, 2010