We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Spain/France itinerary

Texas, USA
Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Spain/France itinerary

Hi,

Can someone please advice me about the best way to visit Montserrat, Del Pilar, Lourdes and Torreciudad shrines in both Spain and France in 2-3 days. I plan to just drive through Del Pilar and Torreciudad en route to Barcelona. What are things to keep in mind, distance between points, best driving time, etc. I am an American and need advice about driving through these towns.

Malaga, Spain
Destination Expert
for Malaga, Andalucia, Madrid, Zaragoza, Valencia, Seville
Level Contributor
61,673 posts
3,656 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Spain/France itinerary

Maria:

You cannot see all those places in 3 days. I suggest that you go to the Viamichelin website and plan your trip there. It will tell you the kilometers between places and the driving time.

Texas, USA
Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Spain/France itinerary

Thanks so much I will check the website. I wish I have all the time to spend to get to these beautiful sites.

Barcelona, Spain
Destination Expert
for Barcelona, Berlin
Level Contributor
20,375 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Spain/France itinerary

Benny's right, too little time.

Are you doing this as tour from Madrid (and you have to get back to Madrid)?

And Del Pilar meaning Básilica del Pilar in Zaragoza?

If you cut out Lourdes you could probably just about manage the other 3 providing you allow 3 full days.

Texas, USA
Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Spain/France itinerary

Oh, I am jsut doing this from Barcelona. I can set aside Lourdes nd save it for another trip. It will just be around Barcelona area.

5. Re: Spain/France itinerary

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:20 am, September 25, 2009