We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to stay in salamanca

Melbourne
Level Contributor
1 post
8 reviews
Save Topic
Where to stay in salamanca

I am staying in salamanca for 3 weeks from 2nd June. I want to find some accommodation where i can have my own bedorrom and bathroom. But where there are shared cooking facilities. Like a posada or something. I am studying spanish and i think it is a better way to meet people and also a little cheaper and easier to be able to cook your own food instead of going out all the time. ...I am not too keen on Home Stay because it is so hit and miss

Any tips on places to stay?

NY
Destination Expert
for Salamanca
Level Contributor
447 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to stay in salamanca

1. If you haven't done so already, I would ask whatever school you are attending if they can help locate something like this.

2. try looking for short term apt rentals on niumba.com

3. you could also try the online ads: milanuncios.com, easypiso.com; segundamano.es, pisocompartido.com

2. Re: Where to stay in salamanca

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, January 29, 2014