We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

driving from Toledo to Madrid airport in AM on Monday

Massachusetts
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
driving from Toledo to Madrid airport in AM on Monday

I will be having a 12:45 AM flight out of Barajas Airport on a Monday in May. I hope to stay in Toledo the night before my flight and drive my rental car back to the airport. How challenging will it be to drive to the airport by around 10AM in terms of traffic and how long will it take? How early should I leave Toledo?

Mentioned in this post
Barajas Airport
Barajas Airport
Madrid, Spain
Toledo
Toledo
Province of Toledo, Spain
Malaga, Spain
Level Contributor
66,243 posts
3,764 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: driving from Toledo to Madrid airport in AM on Monday

Melrose:

You need to check in 2 hours ahead of an international flight.

I would leave Toledo early because there will be a lot of traffic. I am conservative, so I would leave Toledo at 9 am.

Mentioned in this post
Toledo
Toledo
Province of Toledo, Spain
illinois
Level Contributor
561 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: driving from Toledo to Madrid airport in AM on Monday

Benny, We are planning same trip thus we are looking at the hotels just north of the City walls so we can hop on the what looks like a larger highway there on a Friday morning. Does that make sense or should we stay farther out of town? Gracias

3. Re: driving from Toledo to Madrid airport in AM on Monday

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, June 03, 2015