We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Toledo

Nashville TN
Level Contributor
13 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Toledo

I am planning a trip to Spain and plan to visit the small town of Consuegra for the Zafron festival and the surrounding area Toledo and other small town in the area, have been reading a bit about it and know that Consuegra is very small and Toledo is probably a day visit (been there before and don't remember there was much more than La Puerta del Sol, The Greco Museum and so) but would like to get other peoples opinion

Malaga, Spain
Destination Expert
for Malaga, Andalucia, Madrid, Zaragoza, Valencia, Seville
Level Contributor
61,270 posts
3,655 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Toledo

Iportil:

Consuegra has a population of only 11,000. I think that Toledo has many more sights than Consuegra. I would stay in Toledo and do Consuegra as a day visit.

Bus schedule:

samar.es/horarios/…print

Edited: 12:24 am, November 19, 2013
Cairns, Australia
Level Contributor
613 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Toledo

For me, Toledo is a must visit location when in Madrid.

Toledo has history, authentic eateries , sights, culture, Arts, architecture and wonderful friendly people.

Stay for a while and fall in love... with Toledo. I did!

3. Re: Toledo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, November 21, 2014