We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Address of marzipan shop

Texas
Level Contributor
182 posts
61 reviews
Save Topic
Address of marzipan shop

I was fortunate to visit Toledo during the New Year holiday, and enjoyed visiting a wonderful little marzipan store. The older gentleman was so kind, and the candy is divine! I would like to send this sweet shop keeper copies of the photos that I took (and perhaps order some more candy). However, I don't know the address.

In the photo, there are blue & white tiles above the shop with "Mazapanes Santa Isabel". The red lettering in the windows say, "Mazapan Marquesas Turrones" and the other window has red lettering that says "Vinos". Between the windows, on the brick wall, is a blue and white tile with a "7" on it. This shop was on a corner. The floor is black and white tile. I would be glad to send you the photo, if that would make the search easier.

I would greatly appreciate it if I could get the address of the shop, and even better, the name of the older gentleman who runs the store.

Thanks!

Mentioned in this post
Toledo
Toledo
Province of Toledo, Spain
Hotel Santa Isabel
Hotel Santa Isabel
1,181 Reviews
Toledo, Spain
Malaga, Spain
Level Contributor
66,291 posts
3,763 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Address of marzipan shop

TX:

Here is the address:

Mazapanes Santa Isabel

Pasadizo Ayuntamiento 7

45002 Toledo

Mentioned in this post
Hotel Santa Isabel
Hotel Santa Isabel
1,181 Reviews
Toledo, Spain
Toledo
Toledo
Province of Toledo, Spain
Texas
Level Contributor
182 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Address of marzipan shop

Thank you very much!

3. Re: Address of marzipan shop

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, February 11, 2014