We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel - La Posada de Manolo

Which Toledo hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Deerfield Beach...
Level Contributor
17 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel - La Posada de Manolo

You simply MUST stay at this enchanting inn located in the heart of Toledo. It has been recently renovated to represent the mixing of the Arab, Jewish, and Christian culture in medieval Toledo.

Whether your room is on the Arab themed floor, the Jewish, or the Christian, you feel totally immersed in Toledo's magic. On the top floor of the inn, the dining room offers a magnificent view of the city and the Cathedral. It is centrally located and is about a 2 minute walk from the Cathedral and main shopping areas.

The staff is incredibly friendly and will go out of their way to make sure your stay is memorable. Rates are reasonable at around 50 Euro per night. Please check out the website at www.laposadademanolo.com

A fantastic experience at a wonderful inn!

chicago
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel - La Posada de Manolo

Dear Lugh,

I am planning to stay in Toledo in April. Worried about the holiday crowd, I booked rooms at both La Posada de Manolo and Hotel Santa Isabel. I will have to cancel one of them.

What floor are the Arab themed rooms on? Do you know if there are good views from the windows? Finally, are the rooms relatively quiet?

Thanks for responding.

Deerfield Beach...
Level Contributor
17 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel - La Posada de Manolo

Hi there... La Posada de Manolo is an amazing place to stay, I highly suggest you go there.

The Arab floor is the bottom floor and boasts amazing rooms. Ask for Los Curtidores (the tanners). You get your own private courtyard, it's incredible!

I'm a bit of a hotel snob, so rest assured that Posada de Manolo is a great place to stay. It may not be as luxurious as the 4 or 5 star hotels, but it's a fun place to stay. You'll think you stepped back in time, and is the perfect place to stay in this magical city! Hope this helps!

PS: Manuel at the desk is really nice, ask him what the best room he has is, he'll be happy to give it to you!

Skokie
4 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel - La Posada de Manolo

Dear Lugh-

Thanks for your comments. They were very helpful.We had asked for the Potter's room based on pictures we saw on the Internet. I did not know it is on the first floor. I guess I was hoping it was an upper floor so we could experience the view.Was the Tanners room the only one with a private courtyard?

Thanks,

viejoloco

Deerfield Beach...
Level Contributor
17 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel - La Posada de Manolo

The Potter's room is indeed on the first floor, but the tanner's is the only one with the private courtyard. You'll want to ask for a room on the Jewish floor if you want to be higher up. That would be the farmer, the moneylender, and the doctor. I've never stayed on that floor. The Christian floor is on the ground level.

Be aware that the very highest level of the hotel is where you eat breakfast, so even if you don't have a spectacular view from your room, you've got the dining room available. There's a nice little terrace where you can eat all of your meals and overlook the city.

Shoot me an email at josephmendes1@gmail.com and I'll send you a few pictures.