We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel with an outdoor swimming pool

Which Santander hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Brighton
Level Contributor
115 posts
70 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel with an outdoor swimming pool

I am considering going to visit Santander in mid July and have been looking online to find a town center hotel that has an outdoor swimming pool. But so far my searching has drawn a blank, so could anybody help me?

I don't mind if the hotel is a small distance from the town/port area, withing say 15 minutes walk.

Thanks for any help.

Cantabria
Destination Expert
for Cantabria
Level Contributor
1,614 posts
110 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel with an outdoor swimming pool

Hmm, you may have a problem! There aren't any hotels in Santander with outdoor pools that I can find or know of, mainly because most people just head to the beach and swim in the sea in summer. You have various options, either choose a hotel with an indoor pool, there are a few (several spa hotels with pools, try the Hotel Chiqui or Hotel Real, or the Hotel Palacio del Mar, which has an indoor pool), or head out of Santander, in surrounding towns you will find hotels with outdoor pools, or head down to the beautiful beaches!

Sorry that's not the answer you were hoping for!

2. Re: Hotel with an outdoor swimming pool

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, May 19, 2014