We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Property Rental in Santander area

Staffordshire...
Destination Expert
for Staffordshire
Level Contributor
17,464 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Property Rental in Santander area

We are 4 adults looking to rent a property within 60 mile of docking at Santander. We want the beach nearby and preferably a property with a pool. We've looked on the internet at rental properties but none seem to match our exact requirements. Does anyone know which website would best suit our purposes or has a link to other rental sites that would help us?

Mentioned in this post
Santander
Santander
Cantabria, Spain
Santa Maria de...
Level Contributor
43 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Property Rental in Santander area

Hi DaisyEngland, i live in santa maria de cayon, i´m spanish, is just i think 30 kilometers from santander, with public transport, banking, some urban development and posibilities.

Here now, and into the sorrounding areas, there are no a lot, for what i know, of hotel, and places with websites.

I can give you some advise, if you want to. Is just that you can come and just ask because in these area , i think, it would be just some dificult to find something from internet. May be not, but, from my experience in madrid, where there were a lot of internet posibilites to find the exact place. Here, in cantabria outside santander area, there are not many.

You can email, if you want to, just post a reply and i will respond you.

I wish you lucky, and patience.

Jose

London, England
Level Contributor
9,145 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Property Rental in Santander area

Most of the rental websites do have places in Santander, but not loads of them e.g on the Coata del Sol or Mallorca.

You could try this one, but I think it is only in Spanish

www.fotoalquiler.com We rented an apartment from this website in Asturias and we were very satisfied. You could also try holidayrentals, holiday lettings and homelidays.

In addition, the local tourist office sites have links to accommodation sites.

Good luck in your search.

Mentioned in this post
Santander
Santander
Cantabria, Spain
quijano, spain
Level Contributor
71 posts
126 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Property Rental in Santander area

Have you looked at www.interhome.com ? They have some properties. If you understand Spanish, look at the local paper, www.eldiariomontanes.es which often have summer lets. You may have problems finding a rental property with pool and near the beach, the locals use the beach if nearby, or have a pool if they are in the mountains.

4. Re: Property Rental in Santander area

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, January 07, 2011