We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Adonis Capital Hotel & Parking (& Carnival!)

London, United...
Level Contributor
511 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
Adonis Capital Hotel & Parking (& Carnival!)

Hi

I'm considering spending a week at the Adonis Capital Hotel & will have my car with me- the hotel offers parking at 15€ per day! does anyone know of any cheaper way to park 'near' the hotel?

Is the Adonis hotel close to any public parking? how are the costs for this?

ive looked at maps and previous posts on parking but there doesnt appear to be alot of current information.

also - am i right in saying the carnival is held in March this year? is anything happening in February (not the murgas!) for dressing up etc.

thanks v much!

Tenerife, Spain
Level Contributor
17,472 posts
149 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Adonis Capital Hotel & Parking (& Carnival!)

There is free parking at the Auditorio don´t know if this is monitored should your car be there for more than 1 day, there is also some waste ground opposite the Auditorio and by the bus station if you can get in but both are a good 20 mins walk from the hotel. The bus station is also about €15 a day and open 24 hours.

Carnaval is from 28th Feb to 9th March the programme is here http://www.carnavaltenerife.es/programa-201/ you may need something like Google translate depending whether you speak Spanish or not.

redqueenmusings.wordpress.com

2. Re: Adonis Capital Hotel & Parking (& Carnival!)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, January 31, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Santa Cruz de Tenerife