We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

cheap accommodation

Which Santa Cruz de Tenerife hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Dublin, Ireland
1 post
Save Topic
cheap accommodation

Hi, I arrive in South Tenerife 19th and wanted to catch some of the carnival. I was thinking of Santa Cruz for few nights and then Puerto de la Cruz for the next few. Are there any hostels in Santa Cruz? Or rooms for renting? I am travelling alone but love to meet people!

London, United...
Level Contributor
5,416 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: cheap accommodation

Hi

Take a look at the links below {not sure if it is the price range you are looking for but as it will be the carnival time you may not get anything cheap}

hostelworld.com/findabed.php/ChosenCity.Tene…

hostelsclub.com/city-en-1713-Tenerife-Island…

Hope this helps

Sparhawk1

Edited: 1:45 pm, February 07, 2012
Bristol, United...
Destination Expert
for Puerto de la Cruz, Weston super Mare, Tenerife
Level Contributor
3,819 posts
166 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: cheap accommodation

Hi, not sure of Santa Cruz as it is a commercial city, therefore you may find some business hotels. However hotel rooms in Puerto de la Cruz are likely to be in short supply as many visitors stay in Puerto in order to attend Carnival.

You could look at the nearby town of Santa Ursula.

Tenerife, Spain
Level Contributor
16,827 posts
135 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: cheap accommodation

hostels.com/es/santa-cruz-de-tenerife/espana This website shows hostels in Santa Cruz and this www.budgetplaces.com/santa-cruz-de-tenerife/ cheap hotels - hope they help

http://redqueenmusings.wordpress.com

4. Re: cheap accommodation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:24 am, May 08, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Santa Cruz de Tenerife