We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Buses from Tenerife South airport to Santa Cruz

Which Santa Cruz de Tenerife hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
grimsby
Level Contributor
36 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Buses from Tenerife South airport to Santa Cruz

Planning a long weekend to Santa Cruz and just trying to sort out flights. Can get a direct flight to Tenerife South airport or an indirect flight via Madrid to Tenerife North Airport.

Does anyone know if there is a direct bus route from the Southern Airport to Santa Cruz??

Many thanks in advance

Cockermouth, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa de las Americas, Cockermouth
Level Contributor
2,030 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Buses from Tenerife South airport to Santa Cruz

for bus routes try here

http://www.titsa.com/default.asp

Puerto de la Cruz...
Destination Expert
for Tenerife
Level Contributor
1,605 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Buses from Tenerife South airport to Santa Cruz

Hi Keelbyfish,

There is a direct bus route from outside the airport arrivals terminal into the bus station in Santa Cruz. I've used it many times and it's a very good service. The bus is number 341 and it departs from the south airport at least once an hour. If you let me know what time your flight arrives I can let you have the actual times. I can't remember exactly how much it costs as I normally have a BONO card (discount travel) but it's under 10 Euros and takes about 50 mins.

Incidentally, Santa Cruz is a great city, I'm sure you'll have a brilliant time!

grimsby
Level Contributor
36 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Buses from Tenerife South airport to Santa Cruz

Many thanks for the replies

I should arrive at 12.10pm but if theres a bus every hour it shouldnt be a problem

england
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Buses from Tenerife South airport to Santa Cruz

can anyone tell me if there is a bus service running on christmas day from southern airport to santa cruz

many thanks in advance

pete.

Puerto de la Cruz...
Destination Expert
for Tenerife
Level Contributor
1,605 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Buses from Tenerife South airport to Santa Cruz

The current timetable suggests that the bus operates its normal service on fiesta days.

england
2 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Buses from Tenerife South airport to Santa Cruz

thanks, Gusto Vino for the information

7. Re: Buses from Tenerife South airport to Santa Cruz

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:21 am, September 15, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Santa Cruz de Tenerife