We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transport

Yarm, Clevland
1 post
Save Topic
Transport

Hi we are going to Puerto de la cruz in a few weeks staying at the Interpalace hotel and we are wondering what is the best/ cheapest way to get to the resort from the south airport, we have looked at the bus website but are worried about where we would get on it and where it would drop us off. Does anyone have any advice for us would it be better pre booking a taxi transfer?

Thankyou

please email me on clairebl1983@yahoo.co.uk

Bristol UK
5 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Transport

Hi

I am also going to Puerto on 13th Feb and have just booked a taxi costing £182 return a bit pricey but I am told it is safer to book in advance than risk a taxi or bus at the airport especially if you are arriving late.

happy holiday

Stevenage, United...
Level Contributor
912 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Transport

Hi

I don't know if he still does airport transfers, but you could try Derek on 0034922786147.

He's a reliable and safe driver with his own private car who picked us up from the airport (we now hire a car).

Delia

3. Re: Transport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:23 am, August 21, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Puerto de la Cruz