We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Apartamentos Bambi

Which Puerto de la Cruz hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Southport, United...
Level Contributor
556 posts
38 reviews
Save Topic
Apartamentos Bambi

Hi Folks

Thought we'd have a change, so we're staying at Bambi studios in a few weeks time. Has anyone on the forum stayed here? I have read the TA reviews and they seem to be OK-but if anyone has any specifics, I'd be glad to hear from you.

Cheers

Tommy

glasgow
Level Contributor
336 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Apartamentos Bambi

like yourself we have been coming here for years and have stayed in so many places and yes we have stayed in the bambi. basic but clean. some of them have a very small balcony with no view. nice pool area and a rooftop

for sunbathing. back in puerto at the moment and the sun is shining.

Southport, United...
Level Contributor
556 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Apartamentos Bambi

Thanks for that, Melm.

We have been looking at the Bambi/Astoria for a while, so we thought we'd give it a go.

Keep that sun shining for us!

Cheers

Tommy

glasgow
Level Contributor
336 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Apartamentos Bambi

I will try and keep the sun shining for you

4. Re: Apartamentos Bambi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, March 12, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Puerto de la Cruz
Recent Conversations