We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

cost of local bus transfers from airport to pez azul hotel

welwyn garden city
1 post
Save Topic
cost of local bus transfers from airport to pez azul hotel

will be arriving 18.30 can you advise me about local bus transfers,cost, do i need any form of ticket

Bristol, United...
Destination Expert
for Puerto de la Cruz, Weston super Mare, Tenerife
Level Contributor
4,053 posts
180 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: cost of local bus transfers from airport to pez azul hotel

Hi, the cost from the airport to Puerto de la Cruz is around 10€.

You can access the TITSA web-site in English.

You can either catch the direct bus, or go via Santa Cruz. The transfer is easy and the time is about the same.

The buses are clean, and run on time.

Once in Puerto you can buy a BONO discount card for 12€ or 25€, where a discounted fare is deducted from the card.

Edited: 2:43 am, February 26, 2013
Tenerife, Spain
Level Contributor
1,708 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: cost of local bus transfers from airport to pez azul hotel

Hi Margret

This is the link if you need it !!!!!

http://www.titsa.com/index.php?idioma=1

Out of interest ricky how long does this trip take on the bus as i may not be able drive as i may need another op on my ankle but not one for sitting in to.

Cheers

Edited: 5:08 am, February 26, 2013
London, United...
Level Contributor
5,416 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: cost of local bus transfers from airport to pez azul hotel

Hi Margret

If you can catch it the best bus would be the number 343 from the south airporrt to Puerto. With your arrival time {I hope I am correct in thinking it would be a week day} you should be able to catch the 19.15 from LC that should arrive at the airport about 10 mins later, this with a 18.30 landing will give time for passport control and baggage reclaim. As you exit the arrivals the bus stops are just over to your left, suitcases need to be store under the bus. You just need to pay the driver {they do understand English} and at that time of day the transfer should take about 80/90 mins depending on traffic. I would advise that you just go straight to Puerto bus station the get a taxi to your hotel {about 4/5 Euros}. If you did not want to wait or that bus you can catch the number 111 to Santa Cruz {these run every 30 mins} then catch the either 101 or 102 to Puerto buus station then as before a taxi.. As stated by RickyBear if you are planning to use the buses while on holiday a Bono card is worth getting as it give a discount up to 50% depending on distance travelled and is a pre paid card that you insert into the machine behind the driver, tell them your destination and the fare is deducted from the card {you only need one for your whole party not one each}. Below are links to the bus numbers I have given. Have a great time:0)

www.titsa.com/index.php…

www.titsa.com/index.php…

www.titsa.com/index.php…

www.titsa.com/index.php…

Hope this helps

Sparhawk1

glasgow
Level Contributor
336 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: cost of local bus transfers from airport to pez azul hotel

If you have time check at the information desk regarding a Bona ticket as the cost to Puerto with a bono is now 9euros 20cents so will be considerably more if you do not have a ticket. There is a shop at the airport opposite Burger king who sell these but am not sure if it open in the evening.

the Pez Azul is on the bus route into Puerto and I am sure if you ask the driver he will advise you when you get there. This is a popular stop near the Casablanca apartments.

have a good time.

5. Re: cost of local bus transfers from airport to pez azul hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, February 28, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Puerto de la Cruz