We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Xibana Park Hotel

Newcastle UK
Level Contributor
306 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Xibana Park Hotel

Could someone tell me when this hotel is due to open? have read that its getting a makeover.

Blackburn, United...
Level Contributor
59 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Xibana Park Hotel

Thanks.... Just looking online and the price on lowcostholidays has doubled since yesterday though!!

Blackburn, United...
Level Contributor
59 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Xibana Park Hotel

The hotel is still available at 16Euros for a single B&B on http://en.canarias.com. Despite it being on a major road it doesn't appear to be opposite a nightclub (like the Marte) but at the price it is worth a punt I think. Contact details would be handy - the number I got off the net just gives a silent line.

Edited: 7:46 am, January 08, 2013
glasgow
Level Contributor
336 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Xibana Park Hotel

walked past Zibana Park today .......in the lovely sunshine....and picked up a card. telephone number is 922 38 45 27.

email......Gruporossellotenerfe@gmail.com.

hope this helps

Rutland UK
Destination Expert
for Tenerife
Level Contributor
11,678 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Xibana Park Hotel

Melm , are you having a lovely time ???

Sylla

glasgow
Level Contributor
336 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Xibana Park Hotel

sylla....yes we are having a great time . the weather is just fabulous here.

met lots of friends and made a few new ones and had some good times.

two weeks to go the time is flying past.

hear the weather in the uk is awful....... try and stay warm.

all the best

Rutland UK
Destination Expert
for Tenerife
Level Contributor
11,678 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Xibana Park Hotel

Have you found the new Choc and cake shop in La Paz, "El Aderno" , Melm ? and the new Cafe in Taora Gardens near the waterfall ???

And just look at that lovely weather you are enjoying LOL ! ;-))

canariaswebcam.com/index.php/webcams/webcams…

Sylla

Bergen, Norway
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Xibana Park Hotel

The hotel is open:) Nice stay. Friendly staff. No luxury hotel. Hotel is undergoing refurbishment. Rooms and bathroom good. Breakfast good, even if we missed eggs:) Central. Short walk to the sea. All in all - we felt very comfortable here.

Blackburn, United...
Level Contributor
59 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: Xibana Park Hotel

Thanks for that melm20. The email address worked perfectly. They were able to (promptly) confirm my booking and also inform me they have free wifi in the reception. It does seem a very good deal for 16 Euro B&B. I will no doubt find out first hand next week.

lancashire
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
19. Re: Xibana Park Hotel

just stayed there between 15th jan and 19th jan 2013. Very outdated,needs new furniture and carpets. Staff dont appear to wear uniforms. There was no one behind the bar,they got on there walkey talkies in reception,then someone would appear. No entertainment in four nights,very dark and lacking any warmth.No atmosphere. The food was luke warm and evening meal served at 8.30pm!! Far too late.

My door wouldnt open and my electric kept going off.It was located very centrally and was cheap enough,if you just want somehere to get your head down. Overall you get what you pay for.

Exeter, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
20. Re: Xibana Park Hotel

The location: superb. 7 to 10 minutes walk to the beach (Playa Jardin), 5 minutes to the bus station The famous Loro Parque is a 15 min walk away. The town centre is 5 min away. No heavy traffic in the adjoining streets.

Puerto De La Cruz itself and the vicinities have a lot of everything packed in together, the town has the right sort of vibe about it...

The room: the walls seem to be made of cardboard, and thin cardboard at that - you can hear your partner shower, your neighbour drag his suit-case along the hallway, open/shut the sliding wardrobes etc earplugs are recommended because of the lack of the soundproofing.. However the bathroom was clean with bath and shower but not a lot of hot water.

The service: the room-service is great the room was cleaned to a high standard every day, towel change etc they worked really long hours and very hard. Everything is a bit old and tired, tennis court hasn’t been open for years but it didn’t bother us, bed was very uncomfortable. We missed the refrigerator and tea and coffee making facilities, and there was no television this was an extra expense. Breakfast was basic, fruit juice was very watery and hot drinks from a machine was tasteless, there was free wifi in the public area.

Edited: 2:04 pm, January 25, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Puerto de la Cruz