We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mobilty scooter

Northallerton...
Level Contributor
3 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Mobilty scooter

IS puerto del a cruz suitable for mobility scooter

also can you submit a list of resorts in tenerife that are suitable

Tenerife, Spain
Level Contributor
17,544 posts
156 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mobilty scooter

Hello John and welcome to the Tenerife forum on TA. IMO Puerto de la Cruz is not suitable for a mobility scooter unless you restrict yourself to poodling backwards and forwards along the seafront.

As a member who has only joined the forum today I will send you a Private Message, you will find this by looking at the top of the page next to your username just click and it will take you to the message. If you wish to reply to PMs, you can see where it says reply and then just type your message.

Hope this helps

redqueenmusings.wordpress.com

cleethorpes
Level Contributor
12,102 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mobilty scooter

I have answered you on the duplicate post JT ......

I would certainly follow anything that Aguilas recommends in her PM or doesnt recommend

3. Re: Mobilty scooter

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, November 25, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Puerto de la Cruz