We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Going Back Again

Newcastle UK
Level Contributor
317 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Going Back Again

Going beginning of sept for 2 weeks is there any thing on in puerto that we should see? also looking for a resturant for a 75th birthday meal any sugestions.

Rutland UK
Destination Expert
for Tenerife
Level Contributor
11,787 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
51. Re: Going Back Again

>>>>>>LOL - Google man is barred from that road Sylla,<<<<<<<

Oh! good glad to see it is only for a better class of peeps LOL ! must have walked there loads of times , but may be not in the upper part ... will have to stray a bit more ...!

Sylla

cleethorpes
Level Contributor
12,090 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
52. Re: Going Back Again

Maybe Google man is disabled and cant get up the gradient of the ramps up north ...........just a thought !!! LOL

Rutland UK
Destination Expert
for Tenerife
Level Contributor
11,787 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
53. Re: Going Back Again

I don't think he is oneleg , cos I can make him fly !

Just make sure you give Trigger plenty of oats when you come to Puerto , !

Sylla

Sunderland
Level Contributor
1,576 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
54. Re: Going Back Again

Oneleg

If you can make it in September , i will battle through the rain to make sure you can make it up any ramp you want Just make sure your brakes are in good order ,when at the top .

cleethorpes
Level Contributor
12,090 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
55. Re: Going Back Again

So it does rain then ???...finally admitted !!!

OATS ,Trigger will be the only one getting any ...i am assured!!!lol

Malaga, Spain
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Reply
56. Re: Going Back Again

Hello

I will be their for the firdt two weeks with my mum who will be celebrting her 70th birthday and my two sisters and brother in law

Malaga, Spain
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Reply
57. Re: Going Back Again

Hello

I will be their for the firdt two weeks with my mum who will be celebrting her 70th birthday and my two sisters and brother in law

58. Re: Going Back Again

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, August 23, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Puerto de la Cruz