We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather the end of March

Oklahoma, USA
3 posts
Save Topic
Weather the end of March

Can someone give me an idea on weather temperatures around the end of March or 1st of April in Puerto de la Cruz?

Puerto de la Cruz...
Destination Expert
for Tenerife
Level Contributor
1,611 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather the end of March

Official records show that the average for that time of year is around 19/20 degrees centigrade (68 farenheit) with about 7 hours of sunshine per day.

But as official readings are taken in the shade, the actual temperature is usually a few degrees warmer than that. It can still be on the cool side at night, so a jumper or light jacket is essential. I have a couple of heavy jackets and I'm lucky if I get to wear them even at night once or twice a year!

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Sharm El Sheikh, Red Sea and Sinai, Side
Level Contributor
20,183 posts
184 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather the end of March

Hi,

These 2 sites may also help:

Check out this site. In the middle of the page (History & Almanac) you can put in any date from 1996 and it will give you the weather on that given day/week/month

wunderground.com/global/stations/62460.html

Weather2Travel.com is also good & can tell you humidity, hrs of sunshine etc.

Regards

suffolk
Level Contributor
275 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather the end of March

Nepthys

What are you doing on the tenerife site so use to seeing you discussing sharm el sheik hope your not defecting! i myself is going to tenerife with him in doors in 3 weeks then back to sharm 24th april with my friends wish it was sharm both times though but must'nt moan at least it will be some sunshine..

Lorraine

Speak to you over on the other forum

4. Re: Weather the end of March

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:18 pm, September 20, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Puerto de la Cruz