We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Air Malta

Nottingham
Level Contributor
20 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Air Malta

Anyone used Air Malta before ? Using them soon, what are they like, would you recommend ? Arriving late at night, are taxis ok ? Thanks.

Munich, Germany
Level Contributor
257 posts
243 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Air Malta

I flew Air Malta to Malta last year. As our flight was only 2 hrs long, we weren't too concerned with seats or food as long as the airline has a good safety record. I think we got sandwiches (what more can you expect for 2 hrs). Everything was ok, we were comfortable, crew was nice and the flight was on time.

As for taxis in Tenerife, as far as I know, there will always be taxis waiting for incoming flights at any airport.

O Savinao, Galicia
Destination Expert
for Galicia
Level Contributor
6,076 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Air Malta

There is a section on airlines on this web site. A quick search there, with admittedly only one post, seems to suggest the service is ok to good.

May be you can ask there too. Here is the link to the section.

tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g1-i10702-Air_Trav…

Nottingham
Level Contributor
20 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Air Malta

Thanks for info and help.

St. Louis, MO
Level Contributor
58 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Air Malta

I liked Air Malta. Good service, on-time landing, etc. No problems to report!

Worthing
Level Contributor
34 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Air Malta

Hi, always go with Air Malta to Malta, really good service, didn;t realise they fly to Tenerife, but have been many time to Tenerife, taxis are reasonable, but make sure you get a price before you get into taxi, or might be cheaper to hire a car, Have a grea time Sally

6. Re: Air Malta

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:18 pm, August 26, 2009