We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

winter holiday rental for 2014 hard to find

Level Contributor
20 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
winter holiday rental for 2014 hard to find

I have been trying sooooo hard to find a 6 week rental Jan/feb in tenerife (dates flexible). Owners/Agents don't reply to my emails or say sorry not available when the calendar shows available. Can anyone help?

tipperary
Level Contributor
1,213 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: winter holiday rental for 2014 hard to find

Maybe try the Tenerifeforum.org site . There are locals on this site and could point you in the right direction . Best of luck ,

regards Deedee

Level Contributor
20 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: winter holiday rental for 2014 hard to find

Hi Deedee, thanx for your reply, I'll have a look on the forum you suggested n hopefully I'll find something...if not, the usa might get my booking! Take again

3. Re: winter holiday rental for 2014 hard to find

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, August 19, 2014