We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

appartments Torres del sol.

Thorne
4 posts
Save Topic
appartments Torres del sol.

Has anyone stayed at the torres del sol appartments in los christianos,local to the beach, are we close to the restraunts

and the bars.

Birmingham, England
Level Contributor
474 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: appartments Torres del sol.

Hi Ricky,

Take a look at this map of the the resort , you should find it useful.

http://www.eurosol.com/map_p3.htm

It looks like you are very close to the beach and there are restaurants everywhere so that shouldn't be a problem.

Keith.

wimbledon
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: appartments Torres del sol.

yes i have and have done for the last 7 years,we have always had such a great holiday, very friendly,close to beach, shops. torres is one of the older appartments, and have a lots of ownes living on site manily spanish,but ther have always been very friendly.there is a supermarket on site thats open untill 8pm every day.

Provence-Alpes-Cote...
Level Contributor
256 posts
125 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: appartments Torres del sol.

Like its said ... its quite old, and don't look so clean ...

I went once inside, elevator was out of order, it was noisy, and inside, it looks like a building of bad suburb, personaly, I won't advice it for holidays ...

BARNSLEY
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: appartments Torres del sol.

i would like to reply to the lady that went into torres to look round. please dont judge a book by its cover and make uninformed judgements if you have not stayed there. we have had an apt there for 20yrs that is furbished to a high standed.we have people from all walks of life that rebook year after year with us because it is such a friendly complex near to all ammenities and ideally situated.

Provence-Alpes-Cote...
Level Contributor
256 posts
125 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: appartments Torres del sol.

Hello...

I'm pretty well informed, and I went over there past year when I wrote this message.

It's not something that somebody told me, but something I saw myself !

But there is always plenty of people, with luck, we have all different tastes :)

Have a nice eve

K

wales
Level Contributor
417 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: appartments Torres del sol.

I have stayed at these apts several times and if location is what you are after, then you couldn't wish for better. Two mins walk from beach and 7 to 8 mins walk in either direction to los cristianos or playa de las americas. Yes apts could be better standard but depends who you rent off. Mostly privately owned and standards vary. Would not put me off booking enjoy your holiday in the sun.

7. Re: appartments Torres del sol.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:18 pm, September 25, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Tenerife