We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travel to tenerife in May 2013

Whangarei, New...
Level Contributor
4 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Travel to tenerife in May 2013

I am travelling to Tenerife in May 2013 and arriving at the airport North on a Saturday at 18.25. Is there a bus to Los Christianos maybe going from Santa Cruz?

Bristol, United...
Destination Expert
for Puerto de la Cruz, Weston super Mare, Tenerife
Level Contributor
4,020 posts
179 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Travel to tenerife in May 2013

Hi, I suggest you get a taxi to the bus station at La Lagona, only 5 minutes and a bus from there. Or a 15 minute taxi to Santa Cruz, and a more frequent bus from there.

You can access the TITSA website in English for a route map and timetable.

Whangarei, New...
Level Contributor
4 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Travel to tenerife in May 2013

Thank you.

vrancea
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Travel to tenerife in May 2013

hi,i plan to comming in march in tenerife,can i find some jobs in hotel,fast food,driverB.tk

cleethorpes
Level Contributor
11,898 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Travel to tenerife in May 2013

Its very difficult to find work in Tenerife .Lots and Lots of local workers are out of work and no sign of any improve meant .Other problems are that many jobs dont come with Contracts so you wont get regular work ,or hours . There is more chance if you speak a number of Languages ,most wanted are those at the moment who are at least fluent in Russian with either Spanish or English as one of the other languages .They can also finish you as and when they please .I wish you well

5. Re: Travel to tenerife in May 2013

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, January 24, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Tenerife