We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Royal Sunset Beach, Fanabe

Shrewsbury, United...
Level Contributor
312 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Royal Sunset Beach, Fanabe

Have just booked a week at this hotel. Has anyone stayed there or can anyone give me an insight into the area?

Shrewsbury, United...
Level Contributor
312 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Royal Sunset Beach, Fanabe

I'm sure someone must have been to this timeshare - please help

Birmingham, England
Level Contributor
474 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Royal Sunset Beach, Fanabe

Hi Borogirl,

I take it you know the area well, do you just want info on the timeshare?

Keith.

Shrewsbury, United...
Level Contributor
312 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Royal Sunset Beach, Fanabe

I do know a bit about the area, have been to the Italian restaurant there and it was great. Any info would be helpful

england
Level Contributor
334 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Royal Sunset Beach, Fanabe

We stayed at Royal Sunset Beach about 4 years ago. It is an RCI Gold Crown resort in a fantastic position right in the centre of Fanabe. This timeshare resort is extremely well run and spotlessly clean. All the rooms overlook the pool in a courtyard setting. Some are straight out on to the pool side. Ours was a corner room and had its own small garden. We really enjoyed our stay there. If we could fault it in any way it was only because the pool area wasn't very large and the sunbeds were very close together but don't let this put you off. You'll have a fantastic time. Fanabe is our favourite area of Tenerife as it is much quieter and more select than Las Americas, which is about a mile away, but then again it depends what you want. Let me know if you want any more info.

Shrewsbury, United...
Level Contributor
312 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Royal Sunset Beach, Fanabe

Thanks Oscar3010 for the info.

We are really looking forward to staying in Fanabe it an area we like as well.

Cant really place where the resort is, so, any help that info would be great. We do know the atrea a bit

england
Level Contributor
334 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Royal Sunset Beach, Fanabe

Standing with your back to the beach in Fanabe, in the centre where the main steps are, walk up the pedestrianised area to the first road. Royal Sunset Beach is straight opposite, next to the Capri and Gran Riserva restaurants. There is a taxi rank right outside. With your back to the entrance of Royal Sunset Beach, turn right and you will come to the Jardin de Navaria Hotel and roundabout. If you turn left out of the Royal Sunset Beach you will come to the Guayamina Princess Hotel with the Bahia Princess Hotel at the back of it. Hope this helps.

Shrewsbury, United...
Level Contributor
312 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Royal Sunset Beach, Fanabe

Yes it does, thanks very much