We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Vivasol Marketing/Zentral Centre

Teesside, England
Level Contributor
6 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Vivasol Marketing/Zentral Centre

Has anyone dealt with Vivasol Marketing who are selling holidays at the Zentral Center, I was contacted by telephone then again by e mail, their website looks ok but I would like to hear from anyone who has actually dealt with them. thanks.

u.k
Level Contributor
3 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Vivasol Marketing/Zentral Centre

As stated in my previous post we intend to pay them a visit when we go to Tenerife later this year, as I also mentioned Natalie ( the travel Coordinator) sent me a list of the 3 resorts we could have supposedly chosen from.

option 1:- Gran Oasis Resort, 1 bedroom appt S/C, Option 2 Paradise Park Resort and Spa 1 double room B/B. Option 3 Fanabe Costa Sur 1 double bedroom B/B. Hardly 5*! so all being well we will be surprising them at one of their as you say tedious meetings! will keep you posted.

Stornoway, United...
1 post
Save Reply
12. Re: Vivasol Marketing/Zentral Centre

Vivasol are to be avoided at all costs. they promise things and don't deliver, don't reply to calls or emails and then try to say its the clients fault. We went on what we understood to be a bonus week from our timeshare company to Benalmedena, Costa del sol in July this year. They said they would pick us up at Malaga airport when we arrived, After waiting well over two hours and lots of phone calls later they said take a taxi and claim it back (cost 30 euro). Before we checked in a rep from another company came to see us to apologise and said he would arrange refund.(It never materialised). The apartment we were given was dirty, had broken plug sockets and was a tiny studio when we had booked a two bedroomed. We were finally moved the next morning after several phone calls from us again. The day before we left the Vivasol manager rang and said we should have gone to a sales presentation (we had stipulated at the start of booking in March, no presentations) and got very aggressive and rude when we refused. Under no circumstances would I ever go with them again and I strongly suggest that if you do decide to go with them, then get everything they tell you confirmed in writing before you go so that you have comeback when it blows up and goes wrong.

Zoetermeer, The...
1 post
Save Reply
13. Re: Vivasol Marketing/Zentral Centre

We were also desperate at first, because they didn't react on our attempt\s to reach them. But finally they booked us a resort in Costa del Sol. We are content now and hope we won't regret.

Calling them as often as you can obviously helps.

Joan

Breda, The...
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Vivasol Marketing/Zentral Centre

It is fraud! Do not purchase any package from them as they are NOT able to provide you any vacation of your choice, neither the destination, nor the season. I have been trying to book my holidays for half a year now without any success. And now the manager is hiding (not available and not calling back) - all the signs of fraudulent activities! BE AWARE!

If you already (like us) got trapped, please, join us in the procedure we are starting against Vivasol. Together we'll stand stronger :-)

Edinburgh, United...
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
15. Re: Vivasol Marketing/Zentral Centre

Hi

We booked through a company called The Holiday Voucher a week at paradise park in Tenerife. When we got there we were told it had been cancelled.

As we had not attended their presentation they did sort it out eventually. They wanted us to pay £1140 per year for 5 years, not quite sure how that was going to save us money, but we were supposed to get half back after 5 years. We were not taken in, thankfully.The Rep called Alan, who had been charming got rather annoyed and called over his boss, Paul. He seemed to know we were not going to budge and was okay.

We were given a voucher which was VivaSol with no voucher number or issue date. Their office was not called VivaSol or even The Holiday Voucher, It was Premier Travel.

Are they just taking peoples money, going into liquidation and changing their name?

Hertfordshire
Level Contributor
2 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Vivasol Marketing/Zentral Centre

Please can anyone advise me what I can do. Paid for 3 individual weeks holiday through Viva Sol Resorts with Italy and America as my preferred options, only to then be offered Tenerife or mainland Spain, apparently Rome was full and America had not signed as hoped for!!!!Added to which they are now more recently asking for more money for Bed and Breakfast - the flights were not included, so what did I pay for, if not board? Its a huge worry as would love a holiday but feel like I have just been ripped off. I involved my bank who have exhausted there inquiry saying the company are still happy to offer me a holiday. But surely if they lied to get my custom its a fraudulent transaction?!

Leeds, UK
Level Contributor
25 posts
1 review
Save Reply
17. Re: Vivasol Marketing/Zentral Centre

My friend has been on trips with them before and never had any problems. He still has a week to use which we will take in Tenerife later this year all being well. I am also interested in booking some deals with them.

The cost is clearly for accommodation only and I wouldn't have expected at these prices to get flights and food too.

Those who have been let down on promises I feel sorry for and hope you get things sorted. But if something seems too good to be true it probably is. Keep your expectations low and you'll avoid disappointment.

Hertfordshire
Level Contributor
2 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: Vivasol Marketing/Zentral Centre

I was hounded on the phone and was stupid enough to say I really needed a holiday. Julie (probably not her name) asked me where I would like most to go. After a few more telephone calls which included being given valid website to look at I paid nearly £400 to have one week on Rome, one week in New York and a Spa in the UK. After my funds had cleared, Rome became fully booked and then discontinued, New York had not signed up and since then no availability as such. Is there any chance of getting my hard earned money back from these thieves???

I had to confirm my payment to West Sussex BN12 6DD ??

Tenerife, Spain
Level Contributor
16,818 posts
135 reviews
Save Reply
19. Re: Vivasol Marketing/Zentral Centre

Section 75 Refunds if you paid by credit card. If you paid by Visa or Mastercard debit card then claim on Chargeback.

http://redqueenmusings.wordpress.com/

King's Lynn, null...
1 post
Save Reply
20. Re: Vivasol Marketing/Zentral Centre

I bought it a few years ago as I was expecting a baby it was extended.we booked it for 6 people and they never have that availability,finally in the end we managed to get one of our holidays for 4 people,I still have a few more holidays to book with them.we never wanted to go to spain but am happy to even got here but I am unable to get in touch,no phone call or e-mail is answered,does anyone know if the company exists or does not exist anymore.