We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

advice needed

staffs
Level Contributor
188 posts
11 reviews
advice needed

hi can any one help booked apartment in las americas plus flights with ryan air for 1 month jan 3 to jan 31 we were there in sep and went to look at apartment it was very bad so have been trying to find another but most of the good ones are booked we have lost the deposit of £200 so are looking to pay about £300 aweek if by anychance anyone knows of an apartment please HELP figostaffs

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
12,411 posts
44 reviews
1. Re: advice needed

Hi

You could maybe try here, as there are a few available and they seem nice accommodation.

www.holidaylettings.co.uk

then search for properties, numnbered

can i ask what complex, you had your other accommodation booked at

thanks

staffs
Level Contributor
188 posts
11 reviews
2. Re: advice needed

hi compostela beach thanks lenny for your help figostaffs

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
12,411 posts
44 reviews
3. Re: advice needed

i think that it can be a bit hit n miss with the compostella complex

good luck and do let us know how you get on

Tenerife, Spain
Level Contributor
17,548 posts
182 reviews
4. Re: advice needed

Hi Figo

I thought you were looking at the Parque Santiago, were these no good?

staffs
Level Contributor
188 posts
11 reviews
5. Re: advice needed

hi was looking at santiago but changed my mind i must have been mad looking at map i thought compostela was in better spot how wrong can you be the good news is i have booked parque 2 it is facing the bars ear plugs going in suitcase this has been an expensive learning curve figstaffs

staffs
Level Contributor
188 posts
11 reviews
6. Re: advice needed

hi lenney and aquilas just a thank you for your help and intrest and a update i am going to look at apartment 56772 or rather the complex that you told me about lenney when we are there in jan we love tenerife but are still new converts so are going to try and find somewhere we like instead of jumping in with both feet still worried about santiago 2 not the complex but postion of apartment still i am sure we will enjoy it thanks again figo

7. Re: advice needed

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:19 pm, October 11, 2009