We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

help thomas cook customer service

essex
Level Contributor
157 posts
Save Topic
help thomas cook customer service

department enail or phone number needed for complaints? can anyone help me??

thanks

england
Level Contributor
1,087 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: help thomas cook customer service

hi,

thomas cook are very hard to get intouch with since merging,you could wait upto an hour on the phone.

here are a couple of numbers for them,a fax number and a couple of e mail addresses,good luck.

Try 01274 387713 Thomas Cook operations department or 01274 384119

fax no 01274 384740

customer.relations@thomascook.com

dob@thomascook.com

Tenerife, Spain
Level Contributor
17,542 posts
153 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: help thomas cook customer service

Hi Bel

If your complaint is about a holiday you have already taken, don’t waste your time hanging on the phone to be told that you should write in.

All letters of complaint should be sent to the Bradford Customer Relations address which is

Thomas Cook Customer Relations

2-4 Godwin Street

Bradford

West Yorkshire

BD1 2ST

Write a letter, sent recorded delivery, stating your complaint, what TC can do to resolve it. Also make sure you put at the bottom of that one that you've copied it to:

Manny Fontenla-Novoa

Thomas Cook Business Park

Coninsgby Road

Peterborough

PE3 8SB

Mark the Fonteria-Novoa envelope Private/Urgent/Confidential etc. He's the CEO. See what happens after that.

ABTA are the ones that set the time frames for a response. They are

14 days to acknowledge receipt of the letter

28 days to respond or re-acknowledge

56 days to respond so long as a re-acknowledgment has been sent out.

essex
Level Contributor
157 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: help thomas cook customer service

thank you

i actually wrote the complaint on the plane as the air stewardess told me she would passs it on...obv not

castleford united...
Level Contributor
1,273 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: help thomas cook customer service

Hi bel16,

What was your complaint,if it wasnt too personal,in case anyone else has the same problem with thomas cook.

Rutland UK
Destination Expert
for Tenerife
Level Contributor
11,772 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: help thomas cook customer service

Hi bel

Stick with it, if you have a genuine complaint, dont let them fob you off, which in the first instance they might try.

We had a complaint with A1 travel and I was getting no where, we then went to Abta and they told us how to go about it. Once they knew Abta were involved it all got sorted with the amount of money we were complaining about returned with no more fuss.

Sylla

Northern Ireland
Level Contributor
1,304 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: help thomas cook customer service

Hi bel16

I hope you have better luck with Thomas Cook than I had. It took them four months replying to me and in the end it turned out to be a waste of my time as they weren't interested. The holidaymaker rarely wins. I am trying to avoid them in future.

7. Re: help thomas cook customer service

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:42 am, March 24, 2009
8. Re: help thomas cook customer service

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:18 am, October 06, 2009