We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

is Lanzarote hot in november??

England
1 post
Save Topic
is Lanzarote hot in november??

hi, i am off to Puerto Del Carmen Lanzarote on the 2nd November for 1 week and was wondering if the weather was good then???

Belfast
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: is Lanzarote hot in november??

Yes, While being quite windy, Lanzarote enjoys year round sunshine due to its proximity to Africa. It can get quite chilly at night though.

durham england
Level Contributor
427 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: is Lanzarote hot in november??

stevie we go on the 2nd were there about the same time last year and the weather was mixed but previous years it has been good, fingers crossed.

Glasgow
Level Contributor
758 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: is Lanzarote hot in november??

In 2003 it was pretty rotten from 20 to 27 November. Lots of rain, very cool in the evenings but a couple of decent beach days..we were staying in Costa Teguise which seemed to have the worst of it, both PDC and PB had some sun. We did a good bit of sightseeing and can recommend El Golfo, not the lagoon (although it is worth a look see) but the actual village is very nice.

From what I can gather it is very much your luck, but one thing is for sure....

It will be better there than it is at home!!!

UNITED KINGDOM
Level Contributor
4,138 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: is Lanzarote hot in november??

Yes - just down to luck. We went several years ago, and every day @ 3pm it rained very lightly, and it was very overcast, but warm enough to sunbathe. We got the best tan ever! We've been in October since and had perfect weather!

Glasgow
Level Contributor
758 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: is Lanzarote hot in november??

ooohhh I do so hope so bugalug!!! Off next week....to PDC just for a wee quickie week....IN the SUN!!!

UNITED KINGDOM
Level Contributor
4,138 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: is Lanzarote hot in november??

Lucky you! I have to wait unti next Easter!

7. Re: is Lanzarote hot in november??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, August 17, 2009