We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather

London
Level Contributor
224 posts
Save Topic
Weather

How does weather in May compare to September?

We have never been before in May as we usually stay September or June/July.

We stay near Playa Honda if this makes a difference.

Lanzarote, Spain
Level Contributor
6,534 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather

Certainly not as warm, however May nice with a chance of a few clouds...sea just starting to warm up...not too hot to sleep at night!

Keith

London
Level Contributor
224 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather

Thanks Keith.

When you say not as hot...is it still warm as in summer clothes etc? What about the nights? Would I get away with short sleeves?

Lanzarote, Spain
Level Contributor
6,534 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather

Yes you should be fine, unless its really gone haywire shorts etc would be fine... Nice month May normally....

enjoy

Keith

dorset
Level Contributor
52 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Weather

we always go in May, can be variable, but last two years have been fabulous, But i always take long sleeves for evenings as it can get chilly if it has been warm during the day and a pair of trousers for day time just in case and things i can layer if , only 10 weeks for us now cant wait to see some Sun which is severely lacking down here on south coast at the moment.

5. Re: Weather

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, March 06, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Lanzarote