We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Totally no idea where to stay

London
Level Contributor
28 posts
Save Topic
Totally no idea where to stay

Hi All,

We have just booked a flight to Lanzarote in mid March but I have no idea which resort to stay in.

Has anyone any suggestions ?

We are a couple looking for a quiet (ish) resort with a few shops but nothing massive, and some nice beaches.

We stayed in Costa Teguise 10 years ago but can't remember much about it !!!!

Any pointers/suggestions would be gratefully received

N.Wales UK
Destination Expert
for Costa Teguise
Level Contributor
8,739 posts
174 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Totally no idea where to stay

We like Costa Teguise as it's not too big and has a good selection of bars and restaurants. Lots of nightly entertainment too.

Everyone has their favourite resort so I'm sure you'll have plenty of recommendations from other people :)

UK
Level Contributor
1,213 posts
203 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Totally no idea where to stay

I would suggest Playa Blanca.

Level Contributor
27 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Totally no idea where to stay

Hi

I would also suggest Playa Blanca, I have been to other resorts but prefer Blanca. Quiet/relaxed but still plenty of bars/restaurants and nice walk to the Marina, Teguise not a lot to see, Carmen more for young ...........

Hotel - would recommend Dream Gran Castillo, going back June (3rd visit)

A x

San Sebastian...
Level Contributor
386 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Totally no idea where to stay

Hi,

i would also recomend you Playa Blanca, it is a very nice place with some bars and restaurants but not as crowded as Puerto del Carmen.

Greetings,

Astrid at Feelfree Rentals

5. Re: Totally no idea where to stay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:38 pm, June 07, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Lanzarote