We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

directions please

Derbyshire
8 posts
Save Topic
directions please

How far and which way do we go for the beach supermarket shops etc from Calle Cadera

Thanks

Paula

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Del Carmen
Level Contributor
2,185 posts
126 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: directions please

Hello Paula, I don't think that the big Hiperdino is to ofar away, There'll be other smaller supermarkets close by I imagine too.

You are a fair way from the beach, (Especially Playa Grande in the new town) however There's a smaller playa chica in the old town, plenty of bars etc on the way down

Here's a map for you to see for yourself, (You are top left)

discoverlanzarote.com/images/puerto_del_carm…

Keep an eye out for Calle Los Afreschos, as the English Rose tea rooms are down there and the food is fantastic

Hope this helps

Danny

Mentioned in this post
Playa Grande
Playa Grande
922 Reviews
Lanzarote, Spain
UK
Level Contributor
959 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: directions please

Calle Cadera is in a residential area known as Los Mojones which is considered to be the nicest part of PDC but it IS residential so the shops bars restaurants are a little way away – you have to take the rough with the smooth !

I don’t quite know that end of town too well but I think there will be a supermarket and bar etc within 5 mins. Old Town is 1km and the main PDC beach is 1.5 km.

Because you're a little out of town I'd recommend you print off Danny's map and take it with you to help you get your bearings and find the shortcuts rather than using the main rd (C. Reina Sofia) all the time.

Ole

3. Re: directions please

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:34 am, January 13, 2010