We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wedding DJ and Photographer needed

1 post
2 reviews
Save Topic
Wedding DJ and Photographer needed

hi,

We are getting married in Maspalomas, Sheraton hotel Sept2013 and need a photographer and a DJ, can anyone reccomend anyone? its an evening wedding so will only be for the evening not the full day. Thanks for your help, Ryan

Mentioned in this post
Maspalomas
Maspalomas
Gran Canaria, Spain
UK
Level Contributor
1 post
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wedding DJ and Photographer needed

Hi, I am a Wedding photographer and love travelling. Have a look at my images here http://naturalwedding.weebly.com and E-mail me if interested. All the best, Julia

j.horbaschk@gmail.com

Gran Canaria, Spain
Level Contributor
1 post
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wedding DJ and Photographer needed

Hi there, I have been dj'in 15 years and in Gran Canaria specifically at weddings and private parties for 8 years ... Please email gcangel_sarah@hotmail.com for further details. If you're still looking for a photographer I can also put you in touch with the best here on the island, I've worked with many over the years

Nairn, Scotland
Level Contributor
1,007 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Wedding DJ and Photographer needed

I would agree with Princess_presley's recommendation. I have sent you a private message.

Liz

Liverpool, United...
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Wedding DJ and Photographer needed

Ryan

We have also just arranged to get married at the Sheraton in late September!! Who did you settle on as photographer and DJ as we're in exactly the same position as you; only not as organised!! Isabel has recommended a couple but just wondered who you'd decided on?

Cheers

paul

Arguineguin, Spain
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Wedding DJ and Photographer needed

Hi

I am a female wedding photographer at Gran Canaria. I do many weddings every year and would love to help you out with your other needs for your wedding. I work with very professional and experienced wedding planners, hairdresser, makeup artist and others that will help you make your day the best for you. And my recommendations is absolutely free, so do not hesitate to contact me. At my website www.mettebrandt.com/wedding-gran-canaria you can get a lot of information about wedding photography at Gran Canaria and see photos from weddings I have done. And please contact me if I can help you get in contact with other wedding expert at Gran Canaria.

3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Wedding DJ and Photographer needed

Hello

I'm a professional photographer based in the U.K currently working for ITV as staff photographer - coronation street. I will be working in the Canaries at that time. My website is www.josephphotography.co.uk - you can also contact me on 07957 197 521 - happy for you to speak with me and past clients for testimonials.

Many thanks

Joseph

3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Wedding DJ and Photographer needed

Hello

I'm a professional photographer based in the U.K currently working for ITV as staff photographer - coronation street. I will be working in the Canaries at that time. My website is www.josephphotography.co.uk - you can also contact me on 07957 197 521 - happy for you to speak with me and past clients for testimonials.

Many thanks

Joseph

Dundee, United...
Level Contributor
3,392 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Wedding DJ and Photographer needed

Couple of issues Joseph one self promotion/advertising is against trip advisors guidelines and two if you had read the post properly, you would see that the wedding mentioned was in September 2013 sure time travel would be useful for a wedding photographer but not sure its a service you can offer yet

Bregenz, Austria
1 post
Save Reply
9. Re: Wedding DJ and Photographer needed

Hochzeitsfotograf gesucht? Wedding-Photographer needed?

http://hubce.tumblr.com/

www.hubce.at

www.hubce.fotograf.de/login PW = Braut

http://www.hubce.at/hz2012/#HZF%201776.jpg

bin erfahrener Hochzeitsfotograf aus Österreich - und vom 2.-12. November auf Gran Canaria

Hubert Cernenschek

A 6863 Egg

hubce@aon.at te. +43 664 5292039

Las Palmas de Gran...
1 post
Save Reply
10. Re: Wedding DJ and Photographer needed

Hi!

Im wedding Photographer Aljosa Petric, based on @GranCanaria, available for travel all around Canary Islands.

Feel free for wisit my page: http://www.ap-boda.es/

For more information please contac me on email.

Edited: 5:51 pm, January 05, 2015
Mentioned in this post
Get answers to your questions about Gran Canaria