We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

public bus from las palmos airport to peurto mogan

Edinburgh, United...
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
public bus from las palmos airport to peurto mogan

where do you go to get a bus from the airport to peurto mogan

cleethorpes
Level Contributor
11,545 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: public bus from las palmos airport to peurto mogan

You would need to come out of arrivals ,cross the large car park and leave via the car exit (do be careful ) under the bridge ,over which runs the autopista (motorway ) and up the left hand ramp you would see the the bus stp just in front .As the buses travel at some speed ,and to make surethey dont go past i would stop each bus as you need the 91 directo (puerto rico) ,also make sure someone stands back in case the one you need is traveling right behind .Its not a recommended way to get get to Puerto Mogan if you have lots of baggage ,or kids and buggies etc as its quite a trek to the bus stop .

I did hear that the bus company was to actually pull into the airport but i have not seen any posts that they actually have ,hope someone knows differently .

Edinburgh, United...
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: public bus from las palmos airport to peurto mogan

Thank you for this info much appreciated.

Monaghan, Ireland
Level Contributor
12 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: public bus from las palmos airport to peurto mogan

Hi there,

I have booked holiday to Mogan in April with a friend, we actually booked a private taxi on the site we booked the hotel and got one for €98 return which takes up to 4 people. I did this as i thought it wasn't bad value given the distance and transfer time by taxi appears to be one hour max. I read some reviews where travellers spoke to spending 2.5hours on transfer bus trying to get to location, considering what we pay for taxis in Ireland all in all i thought it was worth it!

CARDIFF U.K.
Destination Expert
for Gran Canaria
Level Contributor
6,377 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: public bus from las palmos airport to peurto mogan

If your uncertain about getting across to the motorway bus stop you can catch the number 66 service from outside arrivals. Once this bus has left the airport and proceeds South down the motorway you can change buses at any of the stops on the way down. For example catch the 66 down to say Bahia Feliz and get off, from the same stop wait for the number 01 service which will then take you on down to P. Mogan. The number 01 is the most common service (every 20 mins) but it stops at many stops on its way down to it's final destination of P. Mogan, so the journey will take a good while certainly well over an hour or so depending on traffic too !!!

http://www.globalsu.net/lineas/linea66.pdf

http://www.globalsu.net/lineas/linea1.pdf

Las Palmas de Gran...
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: public bus from las palmos airport to peurto mogan

With the application Guaguabus for Android and iPhone/iPad devices you can find the bus stops at Gran Canaria, routes and schedules

The link from Android is: http://goo.gl/dOa5f and iPhone/iPad is: http://itun.es/i6DB5Py

Saunderton, United...
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: public bus from las palmos airport to peurto mogan

to get the bus from the airport to Mogan, come out of arrivals turn right inside the airport go upstairs to the departures walk out of the door and there is a bus stop for the 91 express that will take you to the first stop arguineguin, then Puerto Rico, and last stop Playa del cura, this bus cost around €6.50 per person it travels down the motorway your luggage goes in the area under the bus at the sides, this you have to do yourselves

Ireland
Level Contributor
3,690 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: public bus from las palmos airport to peurto mogan

Thanks for the update ragtop. Very useful.

Ireland
Level Contributor
3,690 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: public bus from las palmos airport to peurto mogan

Incidently, have you done the journey yourself and if so, about how long did it take you? Going in May and considering this option.

CARDIFF U.K.
Destination Expert
for Gran Canaria
Level Contributor
6,377 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: public bus from las palmos airport to peurto mogan

If you do catch the 91 service from the airport stop as mentioned above stay on it to the end of it's journey down at Playa del Cura. From this last stop catch either the 01, 32, or 33 service on down to P. Mogan which is approx another 15 mins along the elevated coastal road. The last stretch of motorway all the way down to P. Mogan is due for completion in late February and I'm guessing that the 91 or even a new express service all the way down it will be introduced along this new route.

Astwood Bank
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: public bus from las palmos airport to peurto mogan

Hello, I am travelling alone to Gran Canaria and staying atclub cala blanca in Mogan. my arrival time is 4:25pm.

Is the no 91 bus safe and reliable and on arrival at playa del cura, would it be easier to get a cab to Club cala blanca or take this additional bus you mention.

I am not a nervous traveller, but as I am travelling alone (and meeting other friends at the resort) I want to check how easy it is to make the journey.

Many thanks

Get answers to your questions about Gran Canaria