We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Puerto de Mogan - Physiotherapy

Aalesund, Norway
Level Contributor
1,376 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Puerto de Mogan - Physiotherapy

I am looking for a centre for physical treatment and training in Puerto de Mogan. Got a tip for a centre named Canaria Tour-Mogan, but can't find any information on internet. Can anyone help me?

Gran Canaria, Spain
Level Contributor
1,546 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Puerto de Mogan - Physiotherapy

I don´t know about the center myself in Puerto Morgan but if you contact the British medical clinic in the mornings from Monday to Friday they may be able to tell you where the center is as they located in the far south and have a list of physiothrapists in that area. Email: info@britishmedicalclinic.com

Tel. no. (0034) 928 56 00 16

Fax. No. (0034) 928 56 08 12

If the British medical clinic cannot help you the other thing you could do is contact Andrea Von-kaltenborn tel 928 574 143 or mobile 606 930 669 she is a physiotherapist & chiropractic and also teaches it in Las palmas but she in not in the far south of the island but she may also know about the centre. She speaks Spanish German and English and may be able to advise you.

Aalesund, Norway
Level Contributor
1,376 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Puerto de Mogan - Physiotherapy

Thank you very much, 35110. So kind of you to help me with this. I will also try to search for more information in Norway. Canaria Tour-Mogan is approved by Norwegian Health Service for treatment abroad, like CEFI (Centro Escandinavia de Fisioterapia) in Puerto Rico.

3. Re: Puerto de Mogan - Physiotherapy

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:26 am, October 02, 2009