We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gran canaria in september

uk
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Gran canaria in september

Hi, I am off to gran canaria for the last week in september and the first week in october what is the the weather like?

Also i am travelling with my partner and seven year old daughter, does anyone have any ideas what attractions are there or anything which is a must do, i am interested in any information on maspalomas and the green golf apartments. Thankyou

Mansfield NOTTS
2 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Gran canaria in september

Hi Lisa- you will really enjoy it where you are staying, quiet and relaxing but in easy reach of everything. nice walk to the beach, or an inexpensive taxi ride( they are everywhere)also you are in the best part of Maspalomas,go and have a look at the 5* hotels they are fab. The weather is good ALL year long, take plenty of suncream it's cheaper here, also if your daughter likes swimming then try the P20 that you get here you only put it on 1 or 2 times a day and it is good but watch it with white clothing it stains yellow.I thought it was pretty expensive since last year, you will have to try the COSTA CABANNA BAR next to the VARADERO on the beach front the singer is great and sings in perfect english.watch out for the nudist beach in the middle of the beach if you walk from one end to the other,also there is a fair ground up by the Faro 2 complex, bowling, games and outside rides.just at the top of the road.Green Golf Bungalows are basic but VERY clean maid is in everyday,well managed and safe. If you want to change money don't use the hotels they charge 3% and give a lousy rate, try YUMBO centre plenty of places there, also this is a good place for night life but not for the faint hearted plenty of DRAG artists and Gay people out to make you stare.

ireland
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Gran canaria in september

i was there the third week in September the weather was beautiful 28 - 31C.

The water park was brilliant fun

Grace

age 20

Get answers to your questions about Gran Canaria