We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

caleta dorada enquiry

uk
1 post
Save Topic
caleta dorada enquiry

were staying at the apartments in a couple of weeks. Can anyone tell me if there is enough to do for older teenagers. We have a 17 year old - going on 25!

wigan
Level Contributor
67 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: caleta dorada enquiry

hI southern8

We have just returned from here. Its a lovely place but I'm not sure it there's a lot to do for older teenagers unless they find someone of a similar age they can pair up with.

I have 2 boys aged 14 and 10 so they went to the wavelength club which is geared for the older children with bowling and mcdonalds, mini golf and beach games, pizza and movie night.

My 14 year old was more interested in the girls I have to say!!

If you need to know anything else, I'll be glad to help

2. Re: caleta dorada enquiry

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:18 am, August 16, 2009