We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurant in the mountains?

london
Level Contributor
70 posts
49 reviews
Save Topic
Restaurant in the mountains?

Hi. Can anyone tell me the name of a restaurant which I visited approx 16 years ago.

It was in the mountains and had a huge platform over looking the most spectacular views.

It was stunning.

Thank you.

Caleta de Fuste...
Destination Expert
for Caleta de Fuste, Fuerteventura
Level Contributor
6,308 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurant in the mountains?

It would have been the Morro Velosa above Betancuria, that has views of the whole of the northern part of the island.

It closed as a restaurant several years ago and became an exhibition centre with a small cafe. It's recently been refurbished by the Island Council,

london
Level Contributor
70 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Restaurant in the mountains?

Thank you. I have exhausted the Internet trying to find it. Very much appreciated.

Kind regards

3. Re: Restaurant in the mountains?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, April 17, 2014